Realme 3 Pro vs Redmi Note 7 Pro: Price, information Compared 2019
- Realme 3 Pro runs Android Pie with Color 6.0 on top
- Redmi Note 7 Pro games a 48-megapixel essential camera
- Realme 3 Pro packs a 4,045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 help
- Realme 3 Pro has at last been propelled in India. The new Realme telephone sports a 19.5:9 presentation and accompanies a double back camera setup. The handset likewise runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0 out-of-the-container. Realme has also offered Snapdragon 710 SoC. Further, the Realme 3 Pro accompanies a rundown of camera-focused highlights, including a Nightscape mode that is touted to utilize computerized reasoning (AI) alongside multi-casing and against shake calculation to improve the low-light camera execution. The Realme 3 Pro is intended to take on Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 Pro that is one of the prevalent telephones in its section.
- In this article, we investigate both Realme 3 Pro and Redmi Note 7 Pro to check how the two telephones pile facing each other as far as value, details, and highlights.
Realme 3 Pro versus Redmi Note 7 Pro cost in India
The Realme 3 Pro cost in India begins at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB capacity display, while its 6GB RAM + 128GB variation is evaluated at Rs. 16,999. The telephone comes in Carbon Gray, Nitro Blue, and Lightning Purple shading choices. It will go on special beginning April 29 by means of Realme online store and Flipkart at 12pm (Noon) IST.
Much the same as the Realme 3 Pro, the Redmi Note 7 Pro cost in India is set at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB capacity display while its 6GB RAM + 128GB capacity variation is accessible at Rs. 16,999. The telephone is offered in three shading choices, in particular Nebula Red, Neptune Blue, and Space Black. Presently, the Redmi Note 7 Pro is accessible in restricted characteristics through Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores.
Realme 3 Pro versus Redmi Note 7 Pro determinations, highlights
- The double SIM (Nano) Realme 3 Pro runs ColorOS 6.0 dependent on Android Pie. The double SIM (Nano) Redmi Note 7 Pro, then again, runs Android Pie with MIUI 10 on top. On the presentation front, the Realme 3 Pro games a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) IPS show with 19.5:9 perspective proportion and 2.5D bended glass secured by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 board. The Redmi Note 7 Pro likewise includes a 6.3-inch full-HD+ IPS show with the equivalent 19.5:9 angle proportion with Gorilla Glass 5 security.
- In the engine, the Realme 3 Pro has an octa-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, combined with up to 6GB of RAM. The Redmi Note 7 Pro, then again, accompanies an octa-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC, matched with up to 6GB RAM.
Realme 3 Pro Review
- The Realme 3 Pro has 64GB and 128GB of interior stockpiling choices, the two of which are expandable by means of microSD card (up to 256GB). Similarly, the Redmi Note 7 Pro has 64GB and 128GB of locally available capacity variations with microSD card support (up to 256GB).
- For photographs and recordings, the Realme 3 Pro accompanies a 16-megapixel essential sensor (Sony IMX519) with a f/1.7 focal point, alongside a 5-megapixel auxiliary sensor (Galaxycore GC5035) with a f/2.4 focal point. The Redmi Note 7 Pro, on the other front, packs a 48-megapixel essential sensor (Sony IMX586) with a f/1.79 focal point and a 5-megapixel auxiliary profundity sensor.
The Realme 3 Pro games a 25-megapixel selfie camera with a f/2.0 focal point at the front. Not at all like the Realme telephone, the Redmi Note 7 Pro has a 13-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Review
- As far as availability, the Realme 3 Pro highlights 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB port, and a 3.5mm earphone jack. The Redmi Note 7 Pro, then again, accompanies 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm earphone jack. The two telephones likewise accompany a unique mark sensor and have a face open.
- The Realme 3 Pro packs a 4,045mAh battery with help for quick charging through VOOC 3.0. The Redmi Note 7 Pro incorporates a 4,000mAh battery that bolsters Quick Charge 4.0 quick charging innovation.
- The components of the Realme 3 Pro are 156.8×74.2×8.3 mm, and it weighs 172 grams, while the Redmi Note 7 Pro estimates 159.21×75.21×8.1mm and weighs 186 grams.